Steel Rebar #4 1/2" diam. X 12" - Pack of 50
A615 Grade 40 Steel Rebar
Rebar is a steel bar or mesh of steel wires used as a tension device in reinforced concrete and reinforced masonry structures to strengthen and hold the concrete in tension. Rebar's surface is often patterned to form a better bond with the concrete. When added to concrete, the rebar adds strength and flexibility, which concrete alone does not have.
- Can be used as a forming stake or connector tie
- Ridges help concrete grip the bar
- Rusting does not affect performance
- Rebar may also be used to hold other steel bars in the correct position to accommodate their loads
Physical characteristics of #4 Rebar:
- Weight per unit length: 0.668 pounds per foot (0.996 kilograms per meter)
- Nominal diameter: 0.5 inches (12.7 millimeters)
- Nominal area: 0.2 square inches (129 square millimeters)
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.