This 25”-wide heavy-duty drum sander is a perfect choice for small businesses and hobbyists that are sanding panels around 3 to 5 hours a day. It’s an economical alternative to a planer. Order this 25 inch drum sander from Baileigh Industrial.
- Maximum thickness of 5” and minimum of ¼”.
- Dual 5” sanding drums turns at 1,800 rpm.
- Variable speed conveyor can adjust from 6 to 24 feet per minute.
- 3 hp main motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Convenient adjustment screw ensures that the sanding drum stays parallel to the conveyor belt.
- Easy-to-access drums allow for convenient sandpaper changes.
- Includes 2 dust ports (4”) that you can hook up to a dust collector to keep your shop air clean and safe.
- 2 drums let you use different abrasives at once: for instance, 120 grit for taking material off, then 220 grit to refine the surface.
- Rigid steel base keeps vibrations down to a minimum. Most competitors can’t match the sheer structural strength of our sanders.
- This heavy-duty sander is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep replacement parts in stock for fast shipping from our Wisconsin headquarters.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experts, all with hands-on machine experience.
Item Number SD-255
Shipping Weight 570lbs
Max Stock Width 25"
Maximum Stock Height 5"
Minimum Stock Thickness 1/4"
Minimum Stock Length 6"
Feed Speed 6 to 24 FPM
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 3
Weight (lbs) 451
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x57
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.