This production-class dual drum sander includes a DRO for the most accurate system in the industry. Our design also enables faster and easier sandpaper changes than competing models.
- Built for industrial 8 hour shifts.
- Massive 37”-wide and 6”-high maximum capacity.
- Minimum thickness of ⅛” allows you to tackle a wide range of projects.
- 7.5 hp motor drives 2 steel drums.
- Hard durometer rubber coating on drums ensures a flat, mar-free finish.
- Independently adjustable rear drum makes fine-tuning easy.
- Cast iron table incorporates 4 solid jackscrews.
- Conveyor belt provides great grip on your material.
- ¼ hp variable-speed feed motor lets you adjust between 3.7 and 14.2 surface feet per minute.
- DRO shows the thickness of your material, so you can reach the exact result you want.
- Dual drums allow you to use 2 different grits at once—first to take off thickness, then to smooth out the finish.
- Quick clamp changeover system for attaching sanding paper to your drums saves you time and effort.
- Thick steel base prevents vibrations. Most other companies’ machines are not so heavily and rigidly built.
- Cabinet in the base provides a great place to store your extra belts.
- 2 dust ports can hook up to your dust collector and help maintain high air quality in your shop.
- Large orange safety brake lets you immediately stop the machine when necessary.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters, so we can get them to you quickly.
- We include lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on machine experience.
Item Number SD-376
Shipping Weight 1100lbs
Number of Outlets 2 @ 4"
Speeds 1560 RPM
Max Stock Width 37"
Maximum Stock Height 5-1/4"
Minimum Stock Thickness 1/8"
Minimum Stock Length 9"
Feed Speed 3.7 to 14.2 FPM (variable)
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 7.5
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x46x46
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.