This CNC wood router table can automatically change tooling in just 8 seconds. You can program profile switches right into your design to save time and maintain precision during industrial production runs.
- Large 5’ x 10’table.
- Arrives pre-built with correct alignment. No complicated set-up process.
- CNC wood router table comes with software for plotting out designs on your computer, then turning them into cut patterns for the machine.
- This industrial router machine runs on 220-volt 3-phasepower.
- Powerful 12hp spindlecan tackle hard materials without flinching.
- 9 kilowatt air-cooled spindlewill stay accurate through years of production.
- Variable spindle speed, from 0 to 24,000 rpm.
- Servo motorsensure smooth running at both fast and slow speeds.
- High gantry is up and away from material, allowing you to see what it’s doing.
- Y axis moves far enough for the gantry to clear the table. You can take the material directly off; no need slant it awkwardly.
- Upload your design to the table with a USB drive. Automatic tooling changes let you swap out bits with computer-controlled precision. Sensor compensates for the change in tool lengths. That change might seem tiny, but it makes a huge difference to the finished product.
- Pre-load up to 6 collets with your chosen profiles; the router will switch between them as programmed.
Powerful 7hp vacuum in the bed of the wood router machine holds the material in place during the cutting process.
- 4 vacuum zonesallow you to turn on the valve only for the area where you’re working.
- Arrange each zone’s vacuum sealinto the shape of the material to provide well-distributed suction.
- Dust shroudfits over the spindle; you can vacuum out all the dust and chips while you’re cutting.
- Fully-welded steel framekeeps the machine stable, helping the router last longer and preventing vibrations from taking the cut off-course.
- CNC wood router table covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s team of reps, all with hands-on product experience.
BOBCAD-CAM EXPRESS DESIGN SOFTWARE (INCLUDED)
Item Number WR-105V-ATC
Shipping Weight 5500lbs
Actual Working Area 118" x 59"
Spindle Air Cooled
Z Axis Stroke 8"
Maximum Moving Speed (Inches Per Minute) 2362
Maximum Engraving Speed (Inches Per Minute) 984
Reposition Accuracy 0.0015
Tool Diameters SK16
Power 220V Three Phase
Horse Power 12
Weight (lbs) 3200
Table Style Vacuum
Notes applicable Materials - Acrylic, Copper, Aluminum, Wood, PVC, ABS, Insulation Plate, Bakelite Plate, Honeycomb Plate, Resin, Organic Board, Aluminum Composite Panel
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 156” x 94” x 90”
Machine Dimensions (L x W x H) 152” x 91.14” x 77.5”
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.