The WR-32 CNC router table comes with software, tooling, and a dust shroud—often not included with competing tables that cost more. Built to last with a cast iron base, the metal router arrives fully assembled.
- 2’ x 3’ table.
- Recommended for sign-makers, hobbyists, molding companies (plastic parts), research and development (R&D) shops, and industrial wood shops.
- Powerful 4.75 hp spindle.
- Up to 18,000 rpm variable spindle speed.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Easy-to-learn design software; just install it onto your computer and start creating patterns. (Details below.)
- Upload your design file to the table via a USB drive, then use the convenient handheld controller to move the spindle.
- Stepper motors move the spindle at a maximum speed of 6.5" per second.
- Ball screw X and Y axis movement for accurate positioning.
- Square slideways clamp the material down and keep it in alignment.
- 4 collets choices,1/8”, 4mm, 6mm, and 1/2" (1 each) in the ER25 style.
- Comes standard with 15 starter router profiles.
- Air-cooled spindle prolongs machine life and helps to maintain high cut quality down the road.
- 4 T-slotted clamps fit on the table to hold the material down for clean cuts.
- Structurally strong extruded aluminum table won’t buckle under material weight or spindle pressure.
- The table ships pre-built with correct alignment for a fast and simple set-up—just an hour or so to uncrate the table and get started with the software.
- Rigid cast base and fully-welded steel frame reduce vibrations, so the table can cut correctly over decades of use.
- Dust shroud fits over the spindle and vacuums sawdust off the table while you cut, keeping your shop neat.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone: you can call our experienced reps whenever you have a question or need troubleshooting.
BOBCAD-CAM EXPRESS DESIGN SOFTWARE (INCLUDED)
Item Number WR-32
Shipping Weight 1100lbs
Actual Working Area 23.6” x 35.4” x 5.12”
Table Size (Length) 53.5"
Table Size (Width) 43.25"
Spindle Air cooled spindle
Z Axis Stroke 3.1"
Maximum Moving Speed (Inches Per Minute) 590
Maximum Engraving Speed (Inches Per Minute) 394
Reposition Accuracy .0019"
Tool Diameters ER25 Style in 1/8”, 4mm, 6mm, and 1/2" (1 each)
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 4.75hp (3.5kw)
Weight (lbs) 728
Table Style T-Slot
Notes Applicable Material: Acrylic, Copper, Aluminum, Wood, PVC, ABS, Insulation Plate, Bakelite Plate, Honeycomb Plate, Resin, Organic Board, Aluminum Composite Panel
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 59x48x59
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.