DeWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Brushless 4-1/2 - 6" Cordless Grinder w/ Kickback Brake DCG418B
Our most powerful tools just got better with the FLEXVOLT 60V MAX 4-1/2 in. - 6 in. Grinder. It has up to 30% more power than the DCG414 60V MAX Grinder with 2300 max watts out. This grinder delivers 13 Amp motor equivalent power with a no-load speed of 9000 rpm. It’s part of our PERFORM & PROTECT product line with Kickback Brake and the Anti-Rotation E-CLUTCH System. Battery and charger sold separately.
- 13 Amp motor equivalent power.
- 9;000 rpm no-load speed for applications with 6 in. grinder wheels.
- Brake engages when trigger is released with stopping speeds of 1.5 seconds when using a standard grinding wheel (4-1/2 in. x 1/4 in. bonded abrasive wheel; non-hubbed).
- Kicback Brake engages when a pinch; stall; or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel; reduce the movement of the grinder; and shut the grinder off.
- E-CLUTCH activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected; shutting down the motor.
- Up to 30% more power vs the DCG414 Grinder.
Max Watts Out 2;300 W
Peak Horsepower 3 HP
Spindle Lock Yes
Spindle Thread 5/8" - 11
No Load Speed 0-400/0-1;320 RPM
Tool Weight 13.9 lbs
- (1) DCG418 60V MAX Brushless 4-1/2 in. - 6 in. Cordless Grinder
- (1) Wrench
- (2) Flanges
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) 4-1/2 in. (115mm) Type 27 Guard
- (1) 6 in. (150mm) Type 27 Guard
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.