Makita GA5052 4-1/2 in /5 in Paddle Switch Angle grinder
The 4-1/2” / 5” Paddle Switch Angle Grinder, with AC/DC Switch, has a powerful 11 AMP motor for more output and delivers 11,000 RPM to handle the most demanding applications, all in a compact size. The large paddle switch design allows for easy power start in multiple grip positions. The grinder features a narrow barrel grip design and rubberized side handle for increased user comfort. An integrated tether loop can be attached to lanyards when working at high altitudes. The guard can be rotated with a tool-less adjustment for increased productivity. There is no lock-on power switch, but there is a two-stage power lock-off. The AC/DC switch allows the grinder to be used with an alternative power source. The Makita Angle Grinder is ideal for welders, fabricators, masons, maintenance/repair, and more.
- POWER: Powerful 11 AMP motor delivers more output and 11,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- COMFORT: Large no lock-on paddle switch allows for power start press points at multiple grip positions
- PRODUCTIVITY: Quick guard rotation allows easy tool-less adjustment for increased productivity
- CONVENIENCE: Integrated tethering loop can be attached to lanyards when working at heights
- INCLUDES: “Tool-less” wheel guard, inner flange, lock nut, lock nut wrench
- Powerful 11 AMP motor delivers more output and 11,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Large paddle switch allows for power start press points at multiple grip positions
- Narrow barrel grip design allows for increased hand comfort while operating
- No lock-on power switch; Features a two stage power lock-off switch to start the grinder
- Integrated tethering loop can be attached to lanyards when working at heights or on a lift
- Quick guard rotation allows easy tool-less adjustment for increased productivity
- Zig-zag epoxy applied to the armature coils is designed to protect from harmful debris while maintaining proper heat decimation for longer life
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Gear housing cover with labyrinth construction seals the drive gear and bearings from dust and debris for increased durability
- Rubberized side handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Large spindle lock button for easier wheel changes while wearing gloves
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- Compact design at only 5.3 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
(1) Side Handle (158237-4)
(1) Lock Nut Wrench (782424-9)
(1) Inner Flange (224399-1)
(1) Lock Nut (224486-6)
(1) 5" Tool-Less Wheel Guard (140N43-5)
- Wheel Diameter : 5"
- AMPS : 11
- No Load Speed : 11,000 RPM
- Spindle Type : 5/8" - 11 UNC
- Lock-On Switch : No
- Lock-Off Switch : Yes
- Switch Type : Body grip/paddle
- Overall Length : 12-3/4"
- Net Weight : 6.2 lbs.
- Variable speed dial : No
- Bind-Up Control : No
- Power Type : Corded
- AC/DC switch : Yes
- Shipping Weight : 7.94 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-887946
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.