Makita GRH05M1 40-Volt Max XGT Brushless Cordless 1-9/16 in. AVT Rotary Hammer Kit, AFT, AWS Capable (4.0Ah) SDS Max
The GRH05M1 features Active Feedback-Sensing Technology (AFT), which electronically turns off the motor if rotation of bit is suddenly forced to stop, and Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) for reduced vibration. More than just a padded handle, AVT is an internal counterbalance that uses air pressure to move counterweight pistons in the opposite direction of the drive piston to actively reduce vibration. In addition, the vibration-absorbing back handle and side handle further reduce vibration. For added durability in harsh job site conditions, Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance.
- PERFORMANCE : Makita brushless motor and 40V max XGT battery deliver the power needed for heavy applications
- CONTROL : AFT electronically turns off the motor if rotation of bit is suddenly forced to stop
- DUST MANAGEMENT : AWS Capable for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and extractor
- COMFORT : AVT is a counterbalance system along with vibration-absorbing handles that work to reduce vibration
- INCLUDES : (1) 40V max XGT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery, charger, side handle, grease, towel, tool case
- OUTPOWER: Makita-built brushless motor along with 40V max XGT battery combine to deliver the power performance required for heavy-load application
- OUTSMART: Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) utilizes Bluetooth technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor (AWS Transmitter sold separately)
- OUTLAST: Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an internal counterbalance system along with vibration-absorbing handles that work together to reduce vibration
- Active Feedback-Sensing Technology (AFT) electronically turns off the motor if rotation of bit is suddenly forced to stop
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity
- Dust extraction capability with optional Makita Dust Attachment Kit
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power under load for optimum performance
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for improved accuracy
- "Soft no-load" function automatically reduces the speed of the motor when idling to help increase tool life and performance
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
- Variable speed control dial enables the operator to match the speed to the application
- Large Multi-finger power trigger for increased comfort during extended use
- 2-mode operation for "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only" for increased versatility
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears during a bind-up situation
- The digital communication within XGT optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- The digital communication within XGT actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications
- The XGT Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging
- The XGT Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- 40V max X2 XGT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah Battery (BL1840) reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Compatible with Makita 40V max XGT Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
(1) 40V max XGT Brushless 1-9/16" AVT Rotary Hammer, AFT, AWS Capable (GRH05Z)
(1) 40V max XGT 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040)
(1) 40V max XGT Rapid Optimum Charger (DC40RA)
(1) Side Handle Assembly (123138-5)
(1) D-Handle Assembly, HR4013C (196792-8)
(1) Depth Gauge (331955-1)
(1) Hammer Bit Grease (194683-7)
(1) CLOTH F/WIPING OIL (443122-7)
(1) Tool Case
- System : 40V max XGT
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling) : 1-9/16"
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling) : 5/8" - 1-1/4"
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit) : 4-1/8"
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 8.4
- Impact Energy (Joules) : 11.4 J
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 1,450 - 2,900 BPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed) : 250 - 500 RPM
- Bind-Up Control : Yes
- Vibration Control : Yes
- Vibration (m/s²) : 5
- Automatic-start Wireless System (AWS™) : Capable (transmitter sold separately)
- Bit Type : Accepts SDS-MAX
- Overall Length : 19-3/4"
- Net Weight (with battery) : 17 lbs.
- Power Type : Cordless
- Shipping Weight : 34.97 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-732451
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.