- COMFORT : Anti-Vibration Technology is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration
- CONVENIENCE : Easy-to-operate slide switch increases productivity and allows for continuous use
- DURABILITY : L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- APPLICATIONS : Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- INCLUDES : Bit grease and case
- Powerful 10 AMP motor delivers 8.6 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration
- Additional vibration-absorbing rear handle is spring-loaded to further reduce vibration
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for better accuracy
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- "Soft no-load" function automatically reduces the speed of the motor when not in use which helps increase tool life and performance
- L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage
- L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life
- Easy-to-operate lock-on power mode for continuous use
- 12 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Side handle swivels 360° for increased maneuverability
- Rubberized ergonomic soft grip provides more comfort
- Dust extraction capability with optional Makita Dust Attachment Kit
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
(1) Hammer Bit Grease (194683-7)
(1) CLOTH F/WIPING OIL (443122-7)
(1) Tool Case
- AMPS : 10
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed) : 1,100 - 2,650 BPM
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.) : 8.6
- Impact Energy (Joules) : 11.6 J
- Vibration Control : Yes
- Vibration (m/s²) : 8
- Noise Level : 98 dB
- Overall Length : 18-3/8"
- Net Weight : 12.3 lbs.
- Bit Type : Accepts SDS-MAX
- Breaker/Demo class : 10
- Power Type : Corded
- Type (Breakers & Demolition Hammers) : Demolition Hammer
- Shipping Weight : 21.79 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-605342
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.