Metabo WPF 18 LTX 125 (US613070620) Cordless flat head Angle grinder Kit with Battery and Charger
SHIPS FROM MANUFACTURER
- Extremely flat gear head permits working at acute angles down to 43°
- Compact design for quick removal of welding slag, rust or paint in tight places e.g. frame constructions
- Low-fatigue working even at weld seams during out-of-position welding thanks to slim handle
- Robust motor for long service life
- Paddle switch with dead-man function: safe to operate due to an ergonomically integrated non-slip switch
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof
- Battery pack can be swiveled for better working in hard to reach places
- Detachable dust filter protects motor from coarse particles
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Electronic soft start for smooth start-up
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle efficient charging, optimum energy utilization and long service life
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- 3-year warranty on battery packs thanks to Ultra-M technology
Accepts Wheel Size: 5"
Rpm: 8,000 RPM
Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11
Power Source: Cordless - 18v Li-Ion
Sound Power Level: 94 dB
Motor Type: Brushed
What's Included -
- (1) WPF 18 LTX 125 5” Cordless Flat Head Angle Grinder
- (1) Flap disc Flexiamant Super Convex (125mm: P60)
- (1) Guard
- (1) Inner Support Flange
- (1) Nut with two holes
- (1) Side handle
- (1) Dust protection filter
- (1) Spanner wrench
- (2) LiHD Battery Packs (18V/8.0AH)
- (1) Charger ASC 30-36 V “AIR COOLED”
- (1) Plastic Carrying Case
As they rarely require repairs, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL warranty. If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years. Prerequisite is the proof of purchase together with the XXL warranty certificate, which you can generate after having registered your machines.
Registration is only possible within 4 weeks of the purchase date.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.