DW8062 - High-Performance Cutting Wheels
Replace wheels less often with Temper Point grains that are built tougher to maintain razor sharpness for up to 50% longer life*. Get a longer lasting cutting edge that resists wear-and-tear with enhanced adhesion between the coated grains and resin. Efficiently cut a wide range of metals including carbon steel, stainless, and nickel-based alloys with the wheels’ thin designs and high-grain concentration. These wheels are exceptionally durable and are built with 2 sheets of fiberglass for optimized strength to help to reduce breakage.
- Angle Iron
- Structural Sheet
- Sheet Metal
- Thick Plate
- Heavy Wall Pipe
- Stainless Steel
- High-Strength, Nickel-Based Alloys
- More Cuts. Fewer Wheels.TM
- 50% Longer Life* Replace wheels less often with Temper PointTM grains that are tougher and razor sharp for more cuts. Better adhesion between the coated grains and resin creates a longer lasting cutting edge that wears slowly.
- Extremely Versatile: Efficiently cut a wide range of metals including carbon steel, stainless and nickel-based alloys.
- Aggressive Cutting Action: Make fast cuts with a thin wheel design and high-grain concentration.
- Durable By DesignTM: Built with two sheets of fiberglass for wheel strength. Designed to reduce wheel breakage.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.