DeWALT PURE110+®EPOXY INJECTION ADHESIVE ANCHORING SYSTEM AND POST-INSTALLED REINFORCING BAR CONNECTIONS
The Pure110+ is a two-component, high strength adhesive anchoring system. The system includes injection adhesive in plastic cartridges, mixing nozzles, dispensing tools and hole cleaning equipment. The Pure110+ is designed for bonding threaded rod and reinforcing bar hardware into drilled holes in concrete and masonry base materials and for post-installed reinforcing bar connections.
- Designed for use with threaded rod and reinforcing bar hardware elements
- Evaluated and recognized for freeze/thaw performance
- Cartridge design allows for multiple uses using extra mixing nozzles
- Mixing nozzles proportion adhesive and provide simple delivery method into drilled holes
- Evaluated and recognized for long term and short term loading (see performance tables)
- Bonding threaded rod and reinforcing bar into hardened concrete
- Rebar development length connections in concrete
- Evaluated for installation and use in dry and wet holes, including water filled and submerged
- Can be installed in a broad range of base material temperatures with good working times
- Cracked and uncracked concrete
- Seismic and wind loading
- Oversized hammer-drilled holes in concrete, for short term loading only
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.