Metabo WEV 15-125 HT (600562420) 5" Variable Speed Angle Grinder
- Optimum processing of stone: robust, powerful angle grinder with gear reduction and reduced, adjustable speed for material-friendly working
- Longer service life, more power: the Metabo Longlife-motor with patented dust protection, up to 20% more overload capacity and 50% more torque
- Vario Tacho Constamatic (VTC) Full-wave Electronics with Thumbwheel: for working at customized speeds to suit the application material and speeds that remain almost constant, even under load
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof
- Metabo S-automatic mechanical safety clutch: minimizes kick-back to the lowest level when the disc jams unexpectedly - for maximum user safety and swift progress
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Gear housing can be unscrewed, rotated in 90° steps and remounted for left-handed operation or cutting
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
- Length: 12.5 Inches
- Amperage: 13.5 Amps
- Arbor Size: 7/8 Inch
- Electronic Overload Protection: Yes
- Electronic Speed Stabilization: Yes
- Guard: Tool-Free Adjustable
- RPM: 2,800 - 9,600
- Rotatable Gear Housing: Yes
- Safety Slip Clutch: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 in. - 11
- Switch Type: Lock-On Slide
- Torque: 37.2 Inch-Pounds
- Variable Speed: Yes
- Voltage:120 Volts
- Watts: 1,550
- Wheel Diameter: 5 Inches
As they rarely require repairs, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL warranty. If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years. Prerequisite is the proof of purchase together with the XXL warranty certificate, which you can generate after having registered your machines.
Registration is only possible within 4 weeks of the purchase date.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.