This manual machine can run as a pivot-style horizontal band saw or as a vertical band saw, if you lift the head 90° and lock it in. The Baileigh BS-128m portable metal cutting bandsaw is a great multipurpose saw for intricate designs!
- This portable metal bandsaw is ideal for home shops and hobbyists.
- Cuts up to 5” round stock at 90° and up to 6” rectangle.
- Similar to our BS-127, but adds hydraulic descent.
- Tackles a number of other profiles and shapes.
- Head miters 60° left and 45° right.
- Cast iron saw head and bow reduce vibrations and maintain accuracy.
- Choose from 3 blade speeds (78, 154, and 200 fpm) via a step pulley—something you won’t find on other saws in this price range.
- Accepts standard .5” blades.
- Hydraulically-controlled descent makes clean cuts and reduces operator effort.
- Stop rod helps you make repeatable cuts for small runs.
- Adjustable bearing blade guides move as close as possible to the material to produce accurate cuts.
- Fully-welded steel plate framework provides stability and helps this metal band saw last for many years.
- Includes a steel work stand with wheels for portability.
- Baileigh covers this saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. You can call a Baileigh rep whenever you need machine help or project advice.
- Both the metal band saw and all replacement parts are typically in stock for quick shipments.
Item Number BS-128M
Miter Adjustment Swivel Head
Miter Angle 45° – 0° – 60°
Motor 3/4 hp
Capacity Rectangular 90 x 60 x 45 5" x 6" x 1.75" x 2.19" x 3" x 3.7"
Capacity Round 90° x 60° x 45° 5" x 1.75" x 3.75"
Blade Size .5" x .023" x 64.48"
Blade Speed (fpm) 78 x 154 x 200
Descent Control Hydraulic
Power 110V / 60Hz
Shipping Weight 330lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 38x21x24
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.