Metabo KFM 9-3 RF (601751750) Chamfering / Beveling Tool
- Compact metal beveling tool for 45° chamfers and radii of 2 to 3 mm at visible edges
- Surfaces free from oxide and burrs as ideal preparation for the application of powder or paint coatings for maximum protection from corrosion
- One-touch controller: Patented, tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1" steps; stop points for short setting times, and protection against unintentional adjustment of the cutting depth when working
- Slim cutter head with standard carbide indexable inserts and ball-bearing stationary seal ring for working in tubes and in curves
- Guide stop for uniform finish and high surface quality when finishing straight edges
- Bail handle adjusts without tools for secure, even guiding
- Metabo Long-life motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Vario-Constamatic (VC)-Full wave electronics with thumbwheel for working with materials requiring customized speeds, which remain almost constant under load
- Electronic safety shutdown of the motor for safe working in case the tool stops unexpectedly
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Slim housing for ideal handling
- Output Power: 470 W
- Rpm: 4,500/11,500 RPM
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Amps: 8 Amps
- Sound Power Level: 98 dB
- Max Chamfer Height: 5/32"
- (1) KFM 9-3 RF Beveling Tool w/ Lock-On Switch
- (2) Carbide indexable inserts 45° chamfer (ISO: DCMT 11 T 304)
- (2) Carbide indexable inserts radius R2
- (2) Carbide indexable inserts radius R3
- (1) Guide fence
- (1) Screwdriver Torx 15
- (1) Bow type handle
- (1) MetaLoc case
As they rarely require repairs, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL warranty. If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years. Prerequisite is the proof of purchase together with the XXL warranty certificate, which you can generate after having registered your machines.
Registration is only possible within 4 weeks of the purchase date.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.