The gear-driven BS-260M industrial band saw is one of the most versatile saws on the market. An AC inverter for speed control runs on 220-volt single-phase power. Use it almost anywhere!
- Capacity of 8.66” round at 90°.
- Dual-mitering head swivels up to 60° to the right and up to 45° to the left.
- Change the miter angle in seconds with the quick-release head lock.
- Solid cast iron saw bow and pivot ensure the straightest cuts with little to no vibration.
- Accepts standard 1” blades.
- 8 precision ball bearings keep the blade in line.
- Patented blade tensioning device helps you check the tension and safely shuts down the machine if the blade breaks.
- You can adjust the cutting speed from 66 to 280 fpm to make high-quality cuts in a specific material.
- Direct-drive gearbox design saves you time in the long run—no pulleys to adjust or belts to break!
- 2 operating modes:
- Manual descent mode for small production runs: Turn on the machine via the trigger switch, then manually guide the material. Perfect for small-to-medium-sized shops.
- Hydraulic descent for larger production runs: Increases blade life and reduces operator fatigue. The hydraulic descent has a downfeed adjustment for feed pressure.
- Comes standard with a powerful flood coolant system that washes away metal chips, cools and lubricates the blade, and helps prolong blade life.
- Fully-welded steel base stabilizes the saw, reduces vibrations, and helps to maintain accuracy for decades.
- Baileigh covers this small horizontal band saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We typically keep all replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our team of experienced reps whenever you have a problem with the saw.
Item Number BS-260M
Motor Hp 1.5
Miter Adjustment Dual Swivel Head
Miter Angle 0 – 60°, 45°L
Motor High Torque 1.1Kw (AC)
Capacity Round 90 x 45 x 60 x 45L 8.66" / 5.9" / 3.5" / 5.31”
Capacity Rectangular 90 X 45 X 45L 10.25" x 4.13" / 6.1" x 2.75" / 6.3" x 1.77"
Capacity Square 90 X 45 X 60 X 45L 8.46" / 5.7" / 3.34" / 4.33”
Table Height 35"
Blade Guide Carbide x Roller
Blade Size 1" x .035" x 96.85"
Blade Speed (fpm) 66–280 Variable
Descent Control Hydraulic
Power 220V 1-Phase
Shipping Weight 745lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 69x44x45
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.