Do you love old-time American-style band saws—and how well they handle? The variable-speed, horizontal band saw band saw BS-300M updates that sturdy design with time-saving features.
- 2 hp motor runs on 240-volt single-phase power, so any shop can reap the benefits of this saw.
- 9.75” round maximum capacity at 90°.
- Cuts almost anything that you can throw at it, including many different shapes and profiles of metal.
- Vise miters up to 45°.
- Standard 1” blade width.
- 4 cutting speeds (82, 132, 170, 235 fpm) allow you to fine-tune the saw for better cut quality.
- Includes our patented blade tension device: a liquid-filled gauge that makes it easy to check whether or not your blade is properly tensioned.
- Hydraulic descent pressure controlled by a panel located on top of the bow.
- Automatic shutoff feature at the end of the cut reduces operator effort and keeps your shop safe.
- Comes standard with a flood coolant system (which some companies charge extra for) to wash away metal chips, help blades last longer, and reduce expenses.
- Fully-welded steel base minimizes vibrations to deliver clean, accurate cuts and adds structural strength to the machine. This saw can take a lot of punishment!
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We typically keep this metal-cutting band saw and replacement parts in stock for quick deliveries.
- You can rely on lifetime technical support by phone. Call our team of experienced technical reps anytime for help with this single phase bandsaw.
Item Number BS-300M
Miter Adjustment Vise
Miter Angle 0 – 45°
Motor 2 hp
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Capacity Rectangular 90° x 45° 9.84" x 16.33" / 9.84" x 7.50"
Capacity Round 90° x 45° 9.84" x 7.5"
Capacity Square 90° x 45° 9.84" x 7.5"
Table Height 30.7"
Blade Guide Roller
Blade Size 1" x .035" x 129.92"
Blade Speed (fpm) 82, 132, 170, or 235
Descent Control Hydraulic
Drive Belt x Pulley
Power 240V / 1-phase
Shipping Weight 845lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 69x44x48
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.