KFM 18 LTX 3 RF (601754840) CORDLESS BEVELING TOOL
18V; METABOX 215
SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Every Metabo tool encompasses true German engineering and ingenuity. We have been developing innovative ideas in our plant located in Germany since 1924, then turning them into pioneering tools and accessories for professional users across the globe. Our excellent level service before and after the sale, also makes us a strong partner for all industries.
- Most powerful cordless metal bevelling tool for 45° chamfers up to 4 mm and radii of 2 and 3 mm
- Surfaces free from oxide and burrs as ideal preparation for the application of powder or paint coatings for maximum protection from corrosion
- One-touch controller: Patented, tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1 steps; stop points for short setting times, and protection against unintentional adjustment of the cutting depth when working
- Slim cutter head and ball bearing stationary seal ring for working in tubes and in curves
- Guide stop for uniform finish and high quality of the surface when processing straight sheets
- Bail handle adjusts without tools for secure, even guiding
- Battery pack can be swiveled for better working in hard to reach places.
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Electronic soft start for smooth start-up
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after battery replacement
- Detachable dust filter protects motor from coarse particles
- With metaBOX, the smart solution for transportation and storage
- 2 Carbide indexable inserts 45 chamfer
- 2 Carbide indexable inserts radius R2
- 2 Carbide indexable inserts radius R3
- Parallel guide / rip fence
- Screwdriver Torx 15
- Side handle Metabo VibraTech (MVT)
- Dust filter
- MetaLoc case
- (without battery pack; without charger)
As they rarely require repairs, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL warranty. If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years. Prerequisite is the proof of purchase together with the XXL warranty certificate, which you can generate after having registered your machines.
Registration is only possible within 4 weeks of the purchase date.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.