Metabo SCV 18 LTX BL 1.6 (601615850) Cordless Metal Shears - Bare Tool
SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Every Metabo tool encompasses true German engineering and ingenuity. We have been developing innovative ideas in our plant located in Germany since 1924, then turning them into pioneering tools and accessories for professional users across the globe. Our excellent level service before and after the sale, also makes us a strong partner for all industries.
- Very handy and agile cordless snips for cutting sheet metal on site without burrs
- Maximum maneuverability for comfortably cutting close radii from 15 mm
- Quick work progress thanks to an efficient brushless motor
- Infinitely adjustable cutting speed for individual adjustment to the material and work task
- Comfortable handling thanks to low weight, slim grip and switch on top of the tool
- Blade spacing flexibly adjustable to different sheet thicknesses
- Economical four-sided reversible blade with outstanding cutting quality
- Maximum work safety in any cutting direction thanks to large hand guard
- Electronic overload protection for long service life
Type of battery pack (Sold Separately) LiHD
Battery voltage 18V
Max. steel sheet thickness 400 N/mm² 0.0629"
Max. steel sheet thickness 600 N/mm2 0.0472"
Max. steel sheet thickness 800 N/mm2 0.0275"
Max. aluminum sheet thickness 250 N/mm2 0.0787"
Strokes – no load 1350 - 4840 RPM
Starting hole diameter 1.0629"
Smallest curve radius 0.5905"
Cutting sheets 7.6 m/s²
Uncertainty of measurement K 1.5 m/s²
Sound pressure level 74 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA) 85 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
As they rarely require repairs, Metabo has developed an additional warranty for you - the XXL warranty. If you register, the normal warranty is extended to 3 years. Prerequisite is the proof of purchase together with the XXL warranty certificate, which you can generate after having registered your machines.
Registration is only possible within 4 weeks of the purchase date.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.