DIABLO D0436X 4-1/2 in. 36 Tooth Fine Finish Saw Blade
Diablo's finishing blade is ideal for smooth finish crosscuts in hardwood, softwood or plywood. These blades are the perfect choice when seeking high quality rips and crosscuts using a portable saw. The combination of Diablo’s application specific TiCo Hi-Density carbide teeth and a super thin-kerf blade deliver smooth cuts, increased cutting speed and longer life. A great choice for jobsite finish cuts in 1X, decking, fencing, fascia and plywood.
- Specially formulated Diablo TiCo Carbide withstands impact, reduces wear and lasts longer in fine finish applications
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating protects the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
- Advanced Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents traps noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping the blade cool with accurate cuts in wood
- Super Thin Kerf Design provides less resistance and heat build-up for ease of cut, accuracy and longer cutting life
- Tri-Metal Hock Resistant Brazing provides a high performance shock absorber behind every tooth
- Laser Cut Arbor reduces vibration and premature wear for accurate blade rotation on cordless and corded saws
- Optimized for corded and cordless 4-1/2 in. saws with 3/8 in. arbor
- ARBOR 3/8"
- DIAMETER 4-1/2"
- HOOK ANGLE 5°
- KERF .049"
- PLATE .039"
- TEETH36 ATB
- MAX RPM 5000
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.