DIABLO D1632X 16-5/16 in. x 32 Tooth General Purpose Saw Blade
General Purpose Wood Cutting
Diablo's D1632X is ideal for cutting oak, pine, plywood, pressure treated lumber, Wood Composites, and beams. Diablo's 16 5/16"x32t ATB general purpose saw blade for large capacity Beam Saws. Ideal for timber framing such as laminated veneer lumber, glued timber (glulams),and Paralams.
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
- Ideal For: General purpose crosscuts and rip cuts in Paralam™, rafters, beams, posts,LVL, oak, and pine
- Suggested Projects: Remodeling/Demolition, Landscaping
HOOK ANGLE 22°
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.