Complete a variety of projects faster, easier and with minimal fastener visibility with the Finish Trim screw from Simpson Strong-Tie. A versatile, high-performance fastening solution, the Finish Trim screw is ideal for everything from installing trim, molding and other DIY home improvement projects. Its compact, low-profile cylinder head provides a clean concealed appearance, and its patented SawTooth point eliminates the need for predrilling and makes driving easy. It is available in a wide range of lengths, and is suitable for both interior and exterior use, including preservative-treated wood.
- Small, easily concealed head for finish applications
- Patented SawTooth point technology for fast starts and easy driving
- Underhead threads for superior countersinking and increased pull-through resistance
- 6-lobe recess for secure driving and longer bit life
- Choice of tan or white exterior-grade Quik Guard coating
- Also available in Type 316 Stainless Steel
- Available in lengths from 1 1/4" to 5"
- Size #7 screws use T10 6-lobe; Size #9 screws use T15 6-lobe
- T10 6-lobe driver bit included with #7 sizes (replacement driver bit BIT10T-2-R2)
- T15 6-lobe driver bit included with #9 sizes (replacement driver bit BIT15T-2-R2)
Note: The image displayed is a generic representation of the type of product. Product dimensions and/or thread length may differ from picture. Please see above item description for specifications.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.