Model No. TNTW18134TF
Head Type : Flat Head
Coating : Zinc Plated with Ceramic Coating
Material : Carbon Steel
Size (in.) : 3/16 x 1 3/4
Drill Bit Dia. (in.) : 5/32
Drive Type : T25 6-Lobe
Color : White
The Titen Turbo screw anchor features an innovative Torque Reduction Channel to trap drilling dust where it can’t obstruct thread action, significantly reducing binding, stripping, and snapping without compromising strength. The patented reverse thread design enables smooth driving with less torque while providing superior holding power. The Torque Reduction Channel also allows more space for dust to help prevent anchors from bottoming out in smaller-diameter screw holes. The Titen Turbo screw anchors feature a serrated leading edge to cut into concrete or masonry, and a pointed tip for fast, easy installation in wood-to-concrete and wood-to-wood anchoring applications.
- Patent-pending Torque Reduction Channel that displaces dust where it can’t obstruct the thread action, reducing the likelihood of binding in the hole.
- Availability with a trim head, hex head or, for a flush profile, a 6-lobe-drive countersunk flat head.
- The 6-lobe drive’s larger contact area provides better bit grip for reduced cam-outs, more torque, better performance and longer bit life.
- 6-lobe bit included in packaging for a trim-head or countersunk flat-head version.
- Superior tension load performance compared to leading competitors in the market.
- Matched-tolerance bit not required; use a standard ANSI drill bit for installation.
- Serrated screw point for easier starts when fastening wood.
- Designed for installation with an impact driver or cordless drill. Installation using the Titen Turbo Installation Tool is recommended.
- Use in dry interior environments only.
- Code listed in accordance with ICC-ES AC193 for uncracked concrete and ICC-ES AC106 for masonry applications without cleaning dust from predrilled holes.
- Electrical boxes, conduit, switch boxes, light fixtures, windows, thresholds, basement furring strips, shelf mounting to concrete/CMU, handrails
- 6-lobe bit included in packaging for flat-head and trim-head versions. 100-count flat-head and trim-head quantities include (1) bit. 1,000-count flat-head and trim-head quantities include (2) bits.
- Retail packages of 8-count and 25-count do not include a drive-bit.
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.