Cutting stock to length all day, every day? With this automatic cold saw, you just input the number and length you want. The machine handles the rest! A steel frame ensures pristine cuts.
- The CS-475AV automatic cutoff saw accepts up to a 17” blade.
- Cuts up to 4.92” tube.
- 4 blade speeds (35, 60, 70, and 120 rpm) let you make quality cuts in many kinds of material.
- 5 hp blade motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Non-mitering column design gives this circular saw the structural strength to make burr-free cuts in large material.
- Automatic system makes the operator’s job easy. Just put the material in. The vise will feed it until all repeat cuts are made.
- You can program the length, number of pieces, descent and retract rate, and the coolant rate.
- Touchscreen interface makes it easy to set up the automatic material feeding, hydraulic vise clamping, and cutting.
- Controller displays the length of cut and the current operation.
- Series of user-adjusted switches determines the cut length.
- You can switch the metal cold saw machine to manual mode for everything except feeding.
- Material feed system includes adjustable floating vise that opens to more than 5”.
- Saw uses up to 3 strokes between cuts to achieve a maximum cut length of 77” when feeding material.
- 3 hp motor controls the hydraulic vise—enough clamping force to push and pull over a ton and keep the material in place.
- Vise gives you the option to adjust the speed and clamping pressure.
- Dial indicator shows the vise pressure and speed, so you can check the clamping and pace for precision.
- Rugged steel construction weighing 6,600 lbs. minimizes vibrations for years of accuracy.
- Flood coolant system improves the cut quality and extends the life of the blade and the machine.
- Designed for convenient maintenance. You can slide out the pump, cylinders, reservoir on a drawer to change the hydraulic fluid.
- Large operator safety guard protects you from flying metal debris.
- Emergency light flashes if the machine detects a problem or safety issue.
- Replacement parts are in stock for fast shipping.
- We cover this circular cold saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our experienced reps, all with hands-on machine experience, are here to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
- Item Number CS-475AV
- Max. Blade Diameter 17" - 16" standard
- Operation Automatic
- Head Miter None
- Round Solid at 90° 3"
- Rectangle Tube at 90° 5.11" x 3.15"
- Square Tube at 90° 4.92" 4.92"
- Round Tube at 90° 4.92"
- Coolant System Yes
- Vice Style Single Action with Floating Feed
- Max. Vice Opening 5.9"
- Head Style Column
- Arbor Size 1.26"
- Motor 5 hp
- Blade Speed Four-Speeds, 35 / 70 & 60 / 120 (rpm)
- Power 220V / 3-phase
- Shipping Weight 3600lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 90x49x89
This item will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.
Processing and fulfillment times are subject to manufacturer availability. If there are any delays, you will be contacted by us with a more accurate delivery timeframe.
It is important to assess the product being shipped against your location and material-handling capabilities.
Please be aware that your location needs to be prepared to properly handle and sign for freight shipments. You need to have access to a dock location, a forklift or the ability to unload the product from the freight carrier's trailer.
If your location does not have a traditional loading dock or forklift to unload your LTL freight out of the trailer, a Lift gate service will be required. There will be an additional charge of $100 to $200 dollars for the service. Sometimes it can be more or less. It varies by carrier and even by market with different carriers. It often depends on the supply and demand of lift gate equipped trucks in your area.
If a shipment is too heavy or the footprint (i.e., panel saws, metalworking lathes, mill/drills) is too large to ship via small parcel carrier (USPS, UPS or FedEx), it is shipped via a freight carrier. Freight shipments are considered tail gate deliveries, meaning that the driver is only responsible for moving the shipment to the rear of the trailer and will not assist with unloading.
For non-commercial deliveries, the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery window and confirm if lift gate services are required. If lift gate service is requested, the driver is responsible for lowering the product to the ground during delivery. Freight shipments delivered to a residential location are considered curb side deliveries, meaning the driver will make the delivery in the street at the end of the customer’s driveway. Freight Carriers are not required to enter driveways to make residential deliveries due to liability and safety issues.
Although most deliveries go smoothly, sometimes there are exceptions beyond our control. Machines weighing over 2,000 pounds, bulky and oversized machines with a large footprint may not be able to be delivered via a lift gate for risk of injury or damage to the machine. There are also inaccessible remote, residential or high density urban areas that freight carriers cannot safely access. If encountered, such shipments are available for dock delivery or will be required to be picked up from the carrier’s terminal.
If you have any questions about freight delivery options, contact us at info@FactoryDirectSupplyOnline.com
California Proposition 65
⚠WARNING: – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are providing this warning pursuant to a law passed by California in 1986 called the “California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986”, or “Proposition 65” for short.
A Proposition 65 warning does not mean a product is in violation of any product-safety standards or requirements. In fact, the California government has clarified that “[t]he fact that a product bears a Proposition 65 warning does not mean by itself that the product is unsafe.”
The California agency tasked with implementing Proposition 65 has also explained, “You could think of Proposition 65 more as a ‘right to know’ law than a pure product safety law.” See http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/background/p65plain.html
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.